2023 Subject Offerings
- Applied Mathematics
- Management of Business
- Physical Education
- Pure Mathematics
Instructions for Registration
- All students (external and internal) are required to complete both the online and printed application forms.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the Download Center below.
- Printed forms are also available at the College.
- Online application Google Forms require a Gmail Account.
- Internal Students should use their Gmail account assigned by the College to submit their online application.
- Completed printed forms must be deposited in the designated box at the College.
- Female Students are invited to apply for Lower 6 admission.
- Completed and signed printed Application Form
External Students must provide the following together with the printed application form:
- Two photographs with their name written at the back.
- A letter of recommendation, letter of conduct and transfer form from their previous school.
- A copy of their CSEC results (either the a copy of the official results slip or one printed from the ORS). The said copy must be stamped and signed by their Principal or Vice Principal of their last school.
In addition to the above, the following are eligibility criteria for Form 6 admission:
- Students must have obtained a minimum of five (5) CSEC subjects including English Language attaining Grades I, II or III.
- A minimum of a Grade II must be attained in at least 2 of the 3 CAPE subjects being applied for.
- Students must be under the age of nineteen (19) years on the 31st December 2022 and must not have had more than six (6) years of secondary school education.
ALL printed applications must be deposited in the designated box at the College by 28th August 2023 at 3pm.
ALL online applications must be submitted by 28th August 2023 at 3pm.