Thank you for choosing St. Anthony’s College as the preferred choice for secondary school education of your son/ward.
S.E.A Registration (in-person) will be held on 7th July, 2022 from 900am to 12noon at the College. It is not a requirement that the new students wear their primary school uniform. All COVID-19 protocols will be observed.
Please bring originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s S.E.A Placement Slip
- Copy of Father’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s)
- Copy of Mother’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s)
- Copy of the legal Guardian’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s) in lieu of the of Father’s ID or Mother’s ID
- Child Custody Court Orders
- Other Court Orders
- A secondary email address (either yours or your son’s/ward’s) to send the setup information of a Google for Education email account
- Two (2) recent passport-size pictures with student’s name and class written at the back
All Parents and Guardians must have a valid personal email address (preferably a Gmail account) prior to attending Registration. Yahoo, Hotmail and other email accounts issued by employers will not be accepted.
Online Registration Google Forms – URLs
The following online forms must be completed by 15th July, 2022:
Student Support – Mandatory for the following categories of students who: received Exam Concessions at the SEA exam; is a primary school repeater; survivor of traumatic events; subject to child custody court orders (completed and ongoing); has specific challenges (past and present); has a mental health diagnosis; received professional counselling and therapy (past and ongoing); is using prescription medication under the supervision of a doctor for the treatment of a medical or mental health diagnosis. Due to the nature of this form, it should be completed privately by the Parent/Guardian.
- 2022 Form 1 Class List Download
- The 2022 – 2023 book list will be published on this website on 11th July 2022.
- Download the Guidelines for the Setup and Deployment of Email Accounts for Students and become thoroughly familiar with the instructions. Download
- Download the Google Classroom guides (for both Parents & Students) here and become thoroughly familiar with them.
School Uniforms would be available at the College from 7th July 2022 through the July/August school vacation, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 10am to 1pm. Any additional days and time variations will be sent via email.
Further enquiries regarding SEA Registration can be sent via email to [email protected]
Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to St. Anthony’s College and who are interested in transferring out are advised to complete the online registration form and apply for a transfer at the College.
Similarly, Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to a Secondary School and who are interested in transferring into the College are advised to register their son/ward at their assigned school and apply for a transfer at the assigned school.
Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to St. Anthony’s College and are not accepting their son’s placement are advised to send an email to [email protected] as soon as possible.
At this time, the school phone lines are still down due to vandalism that occurred in May 2022. Communication with Parents and Guardians who have registration queries, can send an email to [email protected]; as well as visiting this official website.
Information on the upcoming Academic Year 2022 -2023 can be found here.