Thank you for choosing St. Anthony’s College as the preferred choice for secondary school education of your son/ward.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and to minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19, please be advised that SEA Registration will be done online during the period September 9th 2021 to September 15th 2021.
Parents and Guardians who do not have a device can register at the College during the period September 14th 2021 to September 15th 2021 between 9am and 2pm.
Instructions for Online Registration are provided below.
Requirements for Online Registration:
- An electronic device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- All Parents and Guardians should have an active and valid email address. Please do not use any email address issued by your employer.
- Internet Access
- 2021 Form 1 Class List – Download
- Guidelines for the Setup and Deployment of Email Accounts for Students Download
A personal Gmail email account and the following scanned documents to upload (pdf or jpg):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s S.E.A Placement Slip
- Copy of Father’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s)
- Copy of Mother’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s)
- Copy of the legal Guardian’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s) in lieu of the of Father’s ID or Mother’s ID
- Child Custody Court Orders
- Other Court Orders
- A secondary email address (either yours or your son’s/ward’s) to send the setup information of a G Suite for Education email account
- Download the Guidelines for the Setup and Deployment of Email Accounts for Students and become thoroughly familiar with the instructions before registering your son/ward. Download
- Register your SEA student here. Please do one (1) submission for EACH student on the stipulated dates above. If you are experiencing any difficulties using this Registration form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Student Support form here (compulsory for each student)
- Submit your contact information here after the 2021 Form 1 Class List is made available.
- Download the 2021 – 2022 Form 1 book list here.
- Download the Google Classroom guides here and become thoroughly familiar with them.
- Register Online to join a NALIS Public Library here.
Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to St. Anthony’s College and who are interested in transferring out are advised to complete the online registration form and apply for a transfer at the College.
Similarly, Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to a Secondary School and who are interested in transferring into the College are advised to register their son/ward at their assigned school and apply for a transfer at the assigned school.
Transfer application forms can be collected at the College or downloaded here Download
Please call the College’s Office at 637-6744 for further details.
Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to St. Anthony’s College and are not accepting their son’s placement are advised to send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. Please contact the College for further instructions.
2nd Hand Form 1 Textbooks
Parents and Guardians who are interested in purchasing 2nd hand text books can contact the parents listed here – Download