- All students (external and internal) are required to complete both the online and printed application forms.
- Printed forms are also available at the College
- Completed printed forms are to be deposited in the designated box at the Guard Booth
Beginning September 2021, the following CXC CAPE subjects will be offered at the College:
- Physical Education
- Management of Business
- Environmental Science
Prospective applicant students are asked to note the following:
- Two photographs are required from Non-St. Anthony’s College students.
- Non-St. Anthony’s College students are required to submit a letter of recommendation, letter of conduct and transfer form from their previous school with the application form.
- Non-St. Anthony’s College students are required to submit a copy of their CSEC results slip with the application form (either the a copy of the official results slip or one printed by the student) and the said copy must be stamped and signed by their Principal or Vice Principal of their previous school.
- Students must be under the age of nineteen (19) years on the 31st December 2020 and must not have had more than six (6) years of secondary education.
- Students must have obtained a minimum of five (5) CSEC subjects including English Language attaining Grades I, II or III. In at least 2 of the 3 subjects being attempted at Advanced Level at least a Grade II must be attained.
Form 5 students of the College can download the Application Form for Form 6 by clicking here Download to download.
External Form 5 students can download the Application Form for Form 6 by clicking here Download to download.
Online Application (requires a Gmail Account) – Form 6 Application (Internal Students)
Online Application (requires a Gmail Account) – Form 6 Application (External Students)
ALL printed applications must be deposited in the designated box at the College by 21st October 2021 at 2pm.
ALL online applications must be submitted by 21st October 2021 at 2pm.