Thank you for choosing St. Anthony’s College as the preferred choice for secondary school education of your son/ward.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and to minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19, please be advised that SEA Registration will be done online during the period October 8th 2020 to October 15th 2020.
Parents and Guardians who cannot do the online registration due to a lack of device, would be accommodated on October 13th 2020 for an on-site registration at the College.
Instructions are provided below.
Requirements for Online Registration:
- An electronic device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Internet Access
- 2020 Form 1 Class List Download
- A personal Gmail email account and the following scanned documents to upload (pdf or jpg):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s S.E.A Placement Slip
- Copy of Father’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s)
- Copy of Mother’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s)
- Copy of the legal Guardian’s ID (PP, ID or Driver’s) in lieu of the of Father’s ID or Mother’s ID
- Child Custody Court Orders
- Other Court Orders
- A secondary email address to send the setup information of a G Suite for Education email account
One (1) online form is to be completed for each student.
Register your SEA student here. If you are experiencing any difficulties using this Registration form, please send an email to email@example.com.
Parents and Guardians who are accepting their son’s placement at the College are strongly advised to:
- download the 2020 -2021 Form 1 book list here.
- download the Google Classroom guides here and become thoroughly familiar with them.
- complete the contact form here after the Form Class List is made available. Further communication would be provided by email.
ALL Form 1 students will be issued with a G Suite for Education email account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) to access the College’s online learning platform and to communicate with their Teachers. These email addresses/accounts will be issued after the verification of registration information submitted by Parents/Guardians.
Additionally, Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to St. Anthony’s College and who are interested in transferring out are advised to complete the online registration form and apply for a transfer. Application forms can be collected at the College. Please call the College’s Office at 637-6744 for further details.
Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to St. Anthony’s College and are not accepting their son’s placement are advised to send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Similarly, Parents/Guardians whose son/ward have been assigned to a Secondary School and who are interested in transferring into the College are advised to register their son/ward at the assigned school and apply for a transfer Download. Please contact the College for further instructions.
Parents and Guardians have the option of purchasing stationary and other school items from ttschoolpal.