The Fundraising Committee of St. Anthony’s College is hosting its 12th Annual Junior Carnival Parade.
This exciting event takes place on Sunday 12th February 2017 at the College Grounds, Morne Coco Road, Diego Martin from 12noon to 6pm.
- Registration for bands, individuals and couples is FREE .
- Entrance for all masqueraders is FREE.
- General Administration Adults: $20.00.
- ALL adults (parents/guardians) accompanying masqueraders are required to pay the entrance fee of $20.00
- ALL children between the ages of 5 to 12 years – entrance fee $10.00.
- Children under 5 years enter FREE.
Please visit our event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/826282857474746/
Important Information for Bands and Individuals registering for this event.
Forms can be downloaded here and can be dropped off at the College’s Administrative Office. Kindly take note of the following pre-parade dates:
- Deadline for Submission of Registration Forms: February 10th 2017
- Bands’ Briefing (at the College): February 10th 2017 at 5pm.