Applications for Form 6
Beginning September 2014, the following CAPE subjects will be offered at the College:-
- Art and Design
- Physical Education (NEW)
- Computer Science
- Management of Business
- Environmental Science
Prospective students are asked to note the following:-
- Two photographs are required from Non-St. Anthony’s students.
- Non-St. Anthony’s College students are required to submit a letter of recommendation, letter of conduct and transfer form from their previous school with the application form.
- Non-St.Anthony’s College students are required to submit a copy of their CSEC results slip and the copy must be (stamped and signed by their Principal or Vice Principal of their previous school.
- Students must be under the age of nineteen (19) years on the 31st December 2014 and must not have had more than six (6) years of secondary education.
- Students must have obtained a minimum of five (5) CSEC (CXC) subjects including English Language attaining Grades I, II or III. In at least 2 of the 3 subjects being attempted at Advanced Level at least a Grade II must be attained.
Prospective students can download the Application Form for Form 6 by clicking here.
ALL applications must reach the College’s Office by August 21st 2014.